Small in size, so choose a size larger than you use.
Sirio 80 W is designed for women and ideal for novice or casual skaters looking for an enhanced entry-level skate of higher quality. The secure boot structure, padded liner and an upgraded engineered mesh provide sock-like comfort and lateral support. An aluminum frame improves performance by adding more power transfer and durability. The buckle/strap/lace closure system ensures a snug fit. 80mm Performance wheels with SG5 bearings benefit speed as skills advance, upgradable to higher-performance supreme or hydrogen wheels with skater proficiency; brake is standard. Sirio 80 W is an exceptional value for a novice skater.
- IMPROVED FITNESS - Designed for casual inline skating and entry-level training with secure support
- FLEX & LATERAL SUPPORT - Higher cuff provides extra stability for balance and secure foot hold
- FORM FIT PERFORMANCE LINER WITH ENGINEERED MESH - Comfort padding and breathability in the tongue/ankle areas with buckle, power strap and lace closure system
- TWINBLADE ALUMINUM FRAME - Durable 264mm/10.4” - 279.4mm/11” low-profile design for enhanced balance and stability
- ROLLERBLADE PERFORMANCE WHEELS - 80mm/82A wheels and SG5 bearings for better wear and moderate speed; upgradable to 84mm wheel for added speed
- CLOSURE: Cuff buckle, 45° strap, laces
- SHELL/UPPER: Spark, engineered mesh
- WHEEL: Rollerblade 80mm/82A
- FRAME: Twinblade Alu (max 84mm) 265mm/10.4"
- BEARING: SG5
- LINER: Performance, Training footbed
- BRAKE: Standard, on the skate
Country of Origin
MSRP - Recommended price
We're sorry, an error has occurred while generating this content.
Rollerblade Sirio 80 W Inliner Black/Raspberry
All measurements are taken inside the roller skate. The most accurate method of finding your size is by placing your foot up against a wall and placing a tape measure or ruler under the foot as shown in the drawing. It ensures that you take into account the shape of the heel.